8/8/11

Trudging through the week

This week has been pretty tough diet-wise. I was doing so well last week and then all of a sudden-- BUMP!-- I jumped 3.5 lbs. How does that happen? I really don't get it and it's been pretty frustrating this week. I've been doing everything right and just not seeing results.

One of the problems I'm having is that the bathroom is not my friend right now. I am drinking tons of water and taking extra fiber, but nothing! I'm sure that's where the extra weight is, but I don't understand why it's taking so long to work out. I might have to take a laxative tonight since it's been a couple days and almost nothing!

Our friend just got over strep throat and I'm not feeling great, so Hubs has me on antibiotics. He said that should help shake things up in there, but it hasn't. What is going on with my body? I'm so ready to just drop weight like I have been up to this point!

Well, we'll see. Tomorrow is weigh in day ( I know-- why did we pick Tuesdays?) so we'll see how it goes!

No comments: