7/25/11

Alright!

Ok, I am totally excited because even though I was up 3lbs in the middle of the week, I ended the week down 0.8 from last week. I knew "that time of the month" couldn't keep me down!

Things are going pretty well. Hubs and I work hard to keep each other motivated. He is looking so THIN! I can't believe it! I know it'll be a while before that much of a difference will be noticeable in me, but I can already tell the difference in my clothes. It's a great feeling and I just want it to keep going. :)

My in-laws are also trying the BFC and so far have seen some good results. Mom-in-law has lost 6 lbs and I don't know about Dad-in-law. They aren't completely strict (Mom said she snuck a banana last week! The horror! Lol), but they are definitely seeing a difference which is great. I hope they can stick with it long enough to see the cravings pretty much disappear and to start seeing the progress.

No comments: