5/2/09

Had a cold, went to rehearsal

Man, if this play doesn't help me lose weight, nothing will! I can't really remember the last time I worked this hard! Now, dancing isn't something that I consider one of my intrinsic talents, so there's a little bit of self-doubt going on. At least I'm remembering the steps for the most part.
They post the videos of our rehearsal online which is mortifying. I can see myself a few times here and there and it's not a pretty sight! Yikes! I have to lose so much weight. Let's see... the play is on June 26th, so that gives me 7.5 weeks. 2lbs/week means 15 pounds. That doesn't seem like a lot. Now, if I could lose 3lbs/week then it could really be something!
I weighed myself on the Wii today. I know, I know... I shouldn't do that because it only sets me up for dissappointment later. Oh well. It says I'm down 2.2 lbs this week. Yay! Well, I should really hold my yay's until I actually go to the doctor on Monday.
OK, enough obsessing about lbs lost. I am losing just fine without added pressure to meet some kind of deadline by a certain date. This will be a long process-- and it's better that way. I will be more likely to keep the weight off if I take my time with it.
Anyway... I need to shower. I'm stinky from rehearsal and tired!!
PS. I had a cold and now it's pretty much gone.

No comments: