5/14/09

Not much to report

Well, I am VERY happy to report that I have reached my short-term goal to lose 12lbs by 5/15! With almost a lb to spare, I might add. Nice. Also, seeing those inches come off is fun, too. :)
Things are going fine. I really don't have much to report. I'm just hanging around... looking for and applying to jobs. It's HARD! Every job has its own online application where you are asked to fill out your education and work history. It's surprising, actually, that no one has created a commercial resume/application filling product where you could fill that information in once and never have to worry about it again. Just import your data into an application and away you go! That would be great.
Anyway... I'm tired and everyone at work is getting on my nerves. I'm so tired of commuting every day. It's exhausting. And why are people so loud in here?! I want to close my door but it's just me and the secretary and the security guard today. But it's the people using our meeting room across the hall that are driving me crazy! What are they doing over there-- playing raquetball?

This week: -2.2lbs
Total: -12.84 lbs

No comments: