7/21/11

Grrrr

Well, I'm up 3.2lbs. It's that time of the month and Hubs says I should just be patient. But I don't want to be patient! I want to see progress now! I'm sure everything will be fine and I'll drop as soon as it's over, but it sure is frustrating to see those numbers climb. Wrong direction, scale! Don't you know anything, you dumb piece of plastic?

Poor Hubs, he's up a pound, too. Maybe he and I need to take a closer look at how we're eating and make sure we're being really strict.

In the BFC book, it says that if you hit a plateau, you should do three things: eat more fiber, drink more water, and try eating all your carbs before 4pm (I think it was 4). Well, I haven't been great with the fiber or water for the last few days, and I definitely have been eating carbs after 4, so there are some things I can do, I guess.

Just keep plugging away, I guess. I know the end result will be worth pushing through this set back.

No comments: