12/2/09

After one day...

Feels good to be back in the saddle. I feel more in control of my life which is a nice change.

I went grocery shopping last night and was rather pleased with myself for planning meals and buying only what was on my list. My only mistake was picking up sweet potatoes rather than regular baking potatoes. At least the bag was only $1! Now... to come up with a recipe using sweet potatoes... Also, the store didn't have leeks, which was a disappointment.

On the up side, I have a wonderful lunch planned and waiting for me. I do like eating good food-- good for me, that is. It's amazing how eating the right foods makes you feel so much better!

And, although I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day, I did weigh myself today and I was down 1lb! It's amazing what no soda will do! :)

No comments: